Internet, Network & Wireless Support Canberra
Being an onsite compute repair business, helping resolve networking issues is one of our specialities. Networking issues are the sorts of problems that require an onsite visit, as this is the only way to accurately diagnose any connection problems you may be experiencing. If you are experiencing internet drop outs, problems sharing files between computers, email issues or anything to do with a home or business network, you have come to the right place.
We are able to assist with all devices that you may need to set up on your network, this includes configuring smartphones, smart TV’s, tablets and all computer devices such as laptop and desktop PC’s.
Whether you are just setting up a brand new home network or internet connection, or need troubleshooting in a complex business environment, we have the trained technicians to resolve all of your issues onsite and usually the same day you call. We carry all the required testing equipment and our staff always stay up to date with the latest in diagnostic techniques and technologies. At Canberra Computer Doctors, we are experts at finding the right solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
Networking Issues We Can Help With:
- Repair faulty wired and wireless networks
- Repair faulty internet and email issues
- Setup ADSL, ADSL2 and all DSL type connections
- Secure wireless networks from others
- Configure new modems, routers and switches
- Setup brand new wired and wireless connections
- Improve the range of your wireless network
- Install wireless printers and network devices
- Setup 3/4G wireless dongles from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone
- Configure network attached storage and backups
You can reach us on (02) 6223 2333 7 days a week, and a member of our friendly phone support team will be able to advise you of the best and fastest way to resolve your issues.