Printer Help and Support Canberra
The expert team at Canberra Computer Doctors are able to help set up all sorts of printing devices, as well as scanners, cameras and faxes. We can assist customers of all types, from home users who have just purchased a brand new wired or wireless printer, to large corporate multifunction machines.
It is important to mention that as printers have custom made parts inside them, we are unable to assist with any issues relating to printer faults such as printer jams or broken parts. For these issues, you would need to contact an authorised repairer for whichever brand of printer you have.
We Are Able To Assist With The Following Printer Issues:
- Your computer is unable to find your printing device
- You wish to set up the wireless feature of your printer
- Your cannot install the software for your printer
- You wish to setup your printer to work with a smartphone/tablet
- You want to share your computer across your network
- You need to configure a fax or scanning device
You can reach us on (02) 6223 2333 7 days a week, and a member of our friendly phone support team will be able to advise you of the best and fastest way to resolve your issues.